Welcome to my weekly round-up of my Style Q&A videos that I publish each weekday on my Inside Out Style Facebook page (please join me there and leave me questions to answer in upcoming videos.
In this Video:
- Is there a typical transition path to one’s style as you age through the decades?
- How do I adjust to my softer lighter colours as I feel I’m high contrast?
- How do I choose jewellery for my portrait area that works well with practical clothes for my practical job?
Style and Ageing
Casual Style and Jewellery
In This Video
- How do we tone down a rainbow coloured dress or a bright red dress – what colour bag – shoes – scarf?
- How your best colours change when you let your hair go grey?
- How to incorporate this year’s trends into your own style in order to stay current but not look fashion-victim?
Tone Down a Colour
Going Grey and Changing Colours
Incorporating Fashion Trends
In this Video
- Please can you contrast synthetic fabrics for their wear characteristics, particularly pilling and wrinkles?
- How do you style an activity tracking watch (apple watch, fitbit etc) as they are clunky looking?
- How to minimise the appearance of my boobs?
- If you have a tummy which you want to minimise, which are better zip up or button up fly jeans?
Fabric Wear and Characteristics
A great place to source more stylish bands for your activity trackers is Amazon.
How to Minimise Boobs
Tips to Minimise Your Tummy
In this Video
- I really like pastel colours but have deep colouring and medium value contrast – how do I wear them successfully?
- Can you mix a polyester blouse with cotton pants?
- Can you mix stones and gems?