If you have revoked permission for Inside Out Style Blog (or Academy of Personal Image or 16 Steps to Style) to use your personal data, your username, password and past product and program history will be erased from our system. As a result, you will no longer be able to access any of your wonderful style programs or any free downloads.
If you would like to regain access to any of your Inside Out Style, Academy of Professional Image or 16 Style Types Products or Programs, you will need to follow these steps:
- Purchase this FREE product, to reactivate your details on our system (at present your details have been completely anonymized and we cannot change this manually).
- Then login to your desired program anytime you like!
Completing the above will NOT subscribe you to any marketing list – we heard you loud and clear, and understand you do not wish for us to contact you with any marketing emails.
Sometimes email providers confuse our emails for junk, and send our emails straight to your junk (or spam) folder (how rude!).
If you find that our emails are not reaching your inbox, please follow the below step-by-step instructions to whitelist our email address, to ensure our emails reach your inbox in future.
Apple iPhone / iPad
- Open the email.
- Tap the sender’s name in the From line.
- On the next screen, tap Create New Contact.
- Tap Done.
Microsoft Outlook 2013
- Right-click on the email that you would like to add to your safe sender list
- Hover over Junk and then click the option Never Block Sender.
- Tap to open the email.
- Tap the icon next to the email address.
- Tap OK.
- Right-click on the sender’s email address.
- Select Add to Contacts or Add to VIPs.
- Click and drag the email into the Primary tab.
- Click Yes to confirm
Outlook.com (formerly Hotmail)
- Open the email.
- Click the Add to contacts link
- Right-click the email.
- Select Add Sender to Contacts.
- Click Save.
When checking out with Paypal, after you have logged into your Paypal account, you will be redirected to our checkout page. Please ensure you scroll to the bottom of this page and press Review Order. If you do not follow this last step your order will not be completed.