Online Busty Retailers Overview- Part II
Review by Ms SmartandBusty
These busty retailer are more casual, but some of them still produce many items that is suitable for professional office wear.
BiuBiu is a Polish company with a single brick and mortar store in Lodz.
- 2 dimensional sizing with the same structure as Pepperberry, First dimension EU 34-46(~US 2-18). Second dimension called B, BB, BBB,
- tops, dresses, some blazer/jacket /boleros they just introduced their first coat last fall.
- They have variety of element from classic to feminine to dramatic, but generally simple modern lines.
- Much cheaper often half price of Pepperberry, and the quality not much worse, sometimes just as good.
- Knit tops retail price start at $20 , button up shirt $35, blazer $50 , dresses $35-$50
- Bilingual website Polish/English , can view prices in USD, GRB, EURO , check chrone or polish zloty.
- Paypal only if you are not in Poland
- Based on weight categories.
- A single knit top ships for $4 worldwide, and max out around $30 for multiple heavy items to North America, (Australia a bit more).
- No newsletter, but everything is announced on their very active facebook page.
- For some reason, they have separate Polish and English facebook page and often the post the a day later on English page
- No regular sales, rare ad-hoc discount.
- They do mark things down at the end of season, but popular item do not make it there, or maybe only in very few sizes.
- They give discount to loyal customers. I buy from them maybe for 3-4yrs and I get 8% off on everything.
- Usually good fit for taller women, but read the length on each item.
- My pet peeve with them is their inconsistent sizing on the tailored item especially blazers/ jackets.
- Knits sizing is fine.
- Also layering pieces can sell out incredible fast as they only stock a few pieces in each size.
Urkye is a tiny Polish company without any brick and mortar store that only release maybe a dozen simple smart casual styles a year. There is a few other online retailers carries they stuff, you can find the link on their website under stationary stores.
- Pepperberry style 2 dimensional sizing, first dimension EU 34-44( ~US 4-16), second dimension called O,OO,OO.
- Knit items are very stretchy, runs big you can easily size down if you like fitted, but woven items are true to the size.
- Knit tops and dresses, basic button shirt and casual blazer.
- Each style comes in ~4colors and usually only 2-3 pieces in each style; some sizes/colors sell out within days of release
- Relaxed casual style
- This store is as cheap as it gets, but with nice cut and decent fabric.
- Knit tops between $15-25, knit dresses $30-$45, collar shirt $30, heavy ponte blazer$50
- Although the site is bilingual Polish/English, all prices posted in Polish zloty.
- Accepts only paypal.
- Based on weight category.
- For most places the cheapest category is ~$7.50 that fit ~ 2 knit top.
- Highest shipping category is around $25 to North America, but that is for multiple heavy items.
- Worth to sign up for newsletter, because they have so few releases a year and for the price they charge things fly out in popular colors/sizes.
- They do have sales time to time, but they full prices already so cheap it doesn’t worth to wait for sales if you like something.
- Also have loyalty discount, max out at 10%.
- They make garment for 40 cm back length from neck to waist.
- If you read something is 24cm from the waist it means it is equivalent to a 64 cm top length.
- Best CS ever!
- They hem things for FREE bottom of skirt/ top or sleeve, but such request obviously makes things un-returnable.
Bolero Beachwear is US company started maybe 2 yrs ago with fun patterned beach cover-ups and easy breezy sleeveless beach dresses.
- Uses simple US sizing XS-XL, but usually the bust area has drawstring adjustment and everything very stretchy with like 10% spandex content.
- They only have beach cover ups, dresses, and a couple of tops.
- Some of the pattern maybe office friendly, but generally I would say they are nice vacation wear that you take to a tropical cruise to be sexy and having fun .
- All made in the US, so no sweatshop labour was used, but the price reflect this USD$120-$150 for a polyester/spandex beach dress, but shipping is free for US.
- No international shipping policy stated on the website, but when I contacted them, they were more than happy to figure it out for me.
Bitter Lollipop is a one person company used to be located in the UK, but owner just moved to the US this year.
- Because of the move she sold things out and the new collection did not come out yet, but supposed to be on 2016 August.
- She uses 2 dimensional sizing and mainly have dresses and tops.
- I did not get the chance to try it yet, because when I find it, my size was sold out in everything and was no new items due to the move.
AJ Rumina is a US based company, which are in the business for 6+ years, but they have only 6-7 items.
- Plus they are the exact same now as it were 2 yrs ago when I tried them, maybe a new color here and there.
- I bought their ¾ sleeve tee, which did not had darts, or princess seam, but the sides were sewn curved instead of straight line. It wasn’t even made from a very stretchy material. Plus the 100% pre-shrunk cotton shrunk in the wash.
- Shipping is flat $10 domestic and $15 international
Read Part 1 of Where to Buy Clothes for the Office to Suit a Large Bust