This is a self-guided program. You are given all the tools you need to successfully complete he program either with or without the Private Facebook Groups.
Your admission to the private Facebook groups is conditional upon maintaining polite communication with other members. Any abusive or rude comments as judged by our moderators will have your access to the facebook groups revoked.
Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable use policy identifies activities that you are prohibited from engaging in when using Inside Out Style programs or services (“Services” or in the case of an individual service, “Service”), which includes any Service that links to this Acceptable use policy.
When using the Evolve Your Style program, you may not:
- Use the Services in a way that is against applicable law. Including:
- Illegal activity such as piracy; violating copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws.
- Threatening, stalking, defaming, defrauding, degrading, victimizing or intimidating anyone for any reason.
- Use the Services in a way that could harm them or impair anyone else’s use of them. Including:
- Any attempt to gain unauthorized access to a Service, acting to deny others access to a Service, or authorizing any third party to access or use the Services on your behalf (such as anyone without a license or revealing to anyone your username and password).
- Falsify any email header information or in any way misrepresent your identity.
- Including misrepresenting the source of anything you post or upload or impersonating another individual or entity, such as with “spoofing”.
- Use the Services to transmit, distribute, or deliver any unsolicited commercial promotion (i.e., spam).
Inside Out Style is not responsible for the content of any user-created posting, listing or message. The decision to view content or engage with others is yours. We advise you to use your judgment.
If Inside Out Style believes that unauthorized or improper use is being made of the above named programs Private Facebook Groups, it may, without notice and at its sole discretion, take such action as it deems appropriate, including blocking messages from a particular member or removing them from the Facebook Groups. Violation of this policy can lead to termination of a customer’s account and program access.
The Portal contains a Communities link to Facebook groups, blogs, forums, communities, file cabinets and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with others (each a “Communication Service” and collectively “Communication Services”). You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Communication Services, you will not:
- Use the Communication Services in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Use any material or information, which are made available through the Communication Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Services specifically allows such messages.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Portal or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
- Inside Out Style reserves the right to review materials posted to the Communication Services and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. Inside Out Style reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.
- Always use caution when giving out any personally identifiable information about yourself or your children in any Communication Services.
- Materials uploaded to the Communication Services may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination; you are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
If you do not understand or agree with any of these conditions, please do not order this material. If you require further clarification, please contact email@example.com.
Terms of Participation
Company agrees to provide Program, “Evolve Your Style” (herein referred to as “Program”) identified in online commerce shopping cart. Client agrees to abide by all policies and procedures as outlined in this agreement as a condition of their participation in the Program.
Client understands Consultant and Inside Out Style, is not an employee, agent, manager, therapist, or psychotherapist. Client understands that Consultant has not promised, shall not be obligated to and will not; act as a therapist providing psychoanalysis, psychological counselling or behavioural therapy. Client understands that a relationship does not exist between the parties after the conclusion of this program. If the Parties continue their relationship, a separate agreement will be entered into.
The fee for Evolve Your Style is $10 USD (due at time of purchase).
METHODS OF PAYMENT
Client may pay by via credit card or debit card.
EVOLVE YOUR STYLE REFUND POLICY
We do not offer a refund for change of mind.