In this Video:
- How to deal with boredom in your outfits and wardrobe when you can’t shop?
- How to do an inner column of colour without getting bored (particularly in summer when it’s too hot to wear a third piece)?
- Discuss Matchy Matchy. Matching shoes and accessories. Does this make the eye dart around or can smoothness be achieved better by not matching?
Bored with Your Style? 5 Solutions to Have You Looking and Feeling Great Again
Why Do We Love What We Buy and Hate What is in Our Wardrobe?
Column of Colour
Principles of Coordination
The Aesthetics of Beauty and Style and How They Relate to Fashion
In This Video:
- Going grey – how will this change your colouring regarding wearing patterns?
- Plus size light colour palette – how to look and feel slimmer when dark colours don’t work?
- Choosing a handbag – cross body bags – how to select a bag and what you might want to think about
Hair and Patterns
7 Things You Must Consider When Choosing a Flattering Floral Print for You
Light Palette looking Slim
The Slimming Effect of Verticals and How to Use Them in Your Outfit
Why Black May Not Be Your Best Friend- Busting the Black Myth
6 Top Tips for Choosing a Handbag That’s Both Practical and Beautiful
In This Video:
- Shirt waisted, large bust H shape what to look for in a blazer so I don’t look rounder and bigger?
- How to dress a long rise high waist low rear body so the back view is flattering?
- How to create a lynchpin within an outfit using a necklace with the colours of your bottoms?
H Shape Jackets
Accessories and Your Portrait
How to Choose Linking Pieces and Accessories to Co-ordinate Your Outfit More Stylishly
How to Get More Mileage From Your Wardrobe with Beauty Bundles
In This Video
- How would you define a coloured neutral? Can a Low Colour Contrast person have a coloured neutral? Is it determined by colour contrast, value contrast or palette? Does everyone have them?
- X shape with long torso and short legs – skirt lengths to look proportionally good!
- If cools can wear all the blues and violets, do warms get colours cools can’t wear?
Warm and Cool Colours
5 Colour Concept Essentials You Need to Understand To Create Harmonious Outfits
Subscribe to my Podcast
You can now get these videos as podcasts subscribe and never miss an episode