In this Video:
- How to deal with boredom in your outfits and wardrobe when you can’t shop?
- How to do an inner column of colour without getting bored (particularly in summer when it’s too hot to wear a third piece)?
- Discuss Matchy Matchy. Matching shoes and accessories. Does this make the eye dart around or can smoothness be achieved better by not matching?
Bored with Your Style? 5 Solutions to Have You Looking and Feeling Great Again
What to Do When You’re Bored with Your Style
Why Do We Love What We Buy and Hate What is in Our Wardrobe?
Column of Colour
Creating a Column of Colour Casual Outfit
How to Look Taller Using a Column of Colour
How To Wear a Column of Colour For Your Body Shape
Principles of Coordination
The Aesthetics of Beauty and Style and How They Relate to Fashion
How to Train Your Eye To Create Stylish Outfits
Principles of Co-ordination – Related Shape
In This Video:
- Going grey – how will this change your colouring regarding wearing patterns?
- Plus size light colour palette – how to look and feel slimmer when dark colours don’t work?
- Choosing a handbag – cross body bags – how to select a bag and what you might want to think about
Hair and Patterns
How to Build a Wardrobe of the Right Neutral Basics For You
What Makes an Outfit Aesthetically Attractive?
7 Things You Must Consider When Choosing a Flattering Floral Print for You
Light Palette looking Slim
How to Rock Patterns on Your Lower Half – X and A Shapes
The Slimming Effect of Verticals and How to Use Them in Your Outfit
Why Black May Not Be Your Best Friend- Busting the Black Myth
6 Top Tips for Choosing a Handbag That’s Both Practical and Beautiful
What Size Handbag Should I Carry?
Handbag Shapes and Styles – How to Choose To Suit You
In This Video:
- Shirt waisted, large bust H shape what to look for in a blazer so I don’t look rounder and bigger?
- How to dress a long rise high waist low rear body so the back view is flattering?
- How to create a lynchpin within an outfit using a necklace with the colours of your bottoms?
H Shape Jackets
Body Shape Bible: Understanding How to Dress H Shape Bodies
Don’t Waste Your Money – H Shape
J is for Jackets
13 Ways to Flatter a Super Long Torso or Long Rise
How to Create Waist Definition without a Belt
Body Proportions Explained – Long Rise
Accessories and Your Portrait
How to Choose Linking Pieces and Accessories to Co-ordinate Your Outfit More Stylishly
Why You Should Dress Your Portrait First
How to Get More Mileage From Your Wardrobe with Beauty Bundles
In This Video
- How would you define a coloured neutral? Can a Low Colour Contrast person have a coloured neutral? Is it determined by colour contrast, value contrast or palette? Does everyone have them?
- X shape with long torso and short legs – skirt lengths to look proportionally good!
- If cools can wear all the blues and violets, do warms get colours cools can’t wear?
Neutrals – What are They and How to Wear Them
Reader Question: What are Neutrals?
How to Discover Neutrals with the Right Undertone For You
Your Essential Skirt Length and Shoe Selection Guide
Choosing Top Lengths for Skirts and Pants
How to Find Your Ideal Skirt or Dress Hem Length
Warm and Cool Colours
Understanding Colour Properties
How to Pick Colour Undertones
5 Colour Concept Essentials You Need to Understand To Create Harmonious Outfits
Subscribe to my Podcast
You can now get these videos as podcasts subscribe and never miss an episode
I'm not sure if it's for you but how would you feel if you learned all about the colours and styles of clothing that suit your individual personality, shape and style? Just imagine what it would be like when you can open your wardrobe and pull together fabulous outfits that make you look and feel amazing every day? If you'd like to stop wasting money on the wrong clothes and accessories plus join an amazing bunch of very special women also on their style journey - then my 7 Steps to Style program is right for you. Find out more here.