What are the features that an H Shape should avoid taking to the change room to stop depression setting in when on a shopping trip?
- Waisted garments and those with detail at the waist.
- Pockets on or near the waist.
- Bands on jumpers (sweaters) at the waist
- Gathered, paperbag or pleats at the waist
- Double breasted trench coats.
Plus just don’t bother to tuck tops in, it rarely works.
What are your H shape tips?
I'm not sure if it's for you but how would you feel if you learned all about the colours and styles of clothing that suit your individual personality, shape and style? Just imagine what it would be like when you can open your wardrobe and pull together fabulous outfits that make you look and feel amazing every day? If you'd like to stop wasting money on the wrong clothes and accessories plus join an amazing bunch of very special women also on their style journey - then my 7 Steps to Style program is right for you. Find out more here.