In this video:
- Why do pants pull across the crotch?
- Is it possible to incorporate dark jeans and pants into outfits when you have a light palette?
- Can you love style but still subscribe to a minimalist wardrobe?
P is for Pants
Why It’s So Hard to Find Pants that Fit
The Best Clothing Alterations Based on Your Body Shape
Dark Jeans Light Value
How to Build a Wardrobe of the Right Neutral Basics For You
Style Rules for Building a Wardrobe of Classic Staples When You Have a Light Ideal Value
Does it Really Matter What Colour You Wear Below the Waist?
Stylish Minimalist Wardrobe
Before You Throw It All Out for a Minimalist Wardrobe Read This
5 Excellent Reasons to Build a Capsule Wardrobe
Two Important Factors to Consider When Creating a Capsule Wardrobe
In This Video
- Is a bright with white (say red and white) a medium-high value contrast look as a bright with dark (say red with black) a high-value contrast?
- Why should I get dressed up if I’m now working at home?
- If my hair grows out to grey – how will my colours change?
- Should I follow the fashion must-have lists?
Light and Bright Colours Value Contrast
How to Wear Medium Value Colours When You are High Contrast
What Exactly is Medium-High Value Contrast?
How to Work with Your Contrast -High Contrast
What to Wear Working from Home
What to Wear When You Work From Home
Dress Codes and Your Work Culture
If Nobody Sees You Does it Matter What You Wear?
Greying Hair and Colours Changing
How to Accessorize Grey Hair
What’s Your Best Neutral – Grey Hair
Choosing Colours When You Have Grey Hair But a Warm Skin Undertone
Fashion Must-Have Lists
What Every Woman Should Have in Her Wardrobe
What Will You Choose from My Closet Menu Checklist?
Hate Shopping for Clothes? You’re Not Alone Survey Says
In this Video
- I’m growing out my hair to salt and pepper – how will my colours change?
- Are all people with blue eyes cool (and brown eyes)? And are all people with pink skin cool?
- How do I choose the right rise for my jeans?
Hair Colour and Palette Changes
Your Colouring and The Ageing Process
Understanding Undertone and Ageing – Warm to Cool
5 Tips for Transitioning Colour Palettes in Your Wardrobe
Eye Colour and Undertone
Discover Your Colours – Skin Undertone,Overtone & Makeup
The Undertones of Colours
Selecting the Right Rise For Your Jeans or Pants
Why Do My Pants Pull Across My Crotch
13 Ways to Flatter a Super Long Torso or Long Rise
Body Proportions Explained – Long Rise
In this Video:
- As an O Shape how can I feel slim in a summer dress when your body is more exposed?
- Best styles for a high shelf hip? Is this the same as a short waist?
- What are the best fabrics to flatter an O shape?
O Shape Dress Flattery Tips
Body Shape Bible: Understanding How to Dress O Shape Bodies
Flattering Your Rounded Lateral Body Shape
How to Choose Print Garments That Flatter
High Shelf Hip 8 Shape
Body Shapes Explained – Figure 8 Shape
Body Shape Bible: Understanding How to Dress 8 Shape Bodies
Don’t Waste Your Money – 8 Shape
Fabrics to Flatter
How to Choose Fabrics to Flatter
Which Sort of Fabric Drape to Choose for My Body
How to Choose a Slimming Fabric
Subscribe to my Podcast
You can now get these videos as podcasts subscribe and never miss an episode
I'm not sure if it's for you but how would you feel if you learned all about the colours and styles of clothing that suit your individual personality, shape and style? Just imagine what it would be like when you can open your wardrobe and pull together fabulous outfits that make you look and feel amazing every day? If you'd like to stop wasting money on the wrong clothes and accessories plus join an amazing bunch of very special women also on their style journey - then my 7 Steps to Style program is right for you. Find out more here.