In this video:
- Why do pants pull across the crotch?
- Is it possible to incorporate dark jeans and pants into outfits when you have a light palette?
- Can you love style but still subscribe to a minimalist wardrobe?
Dark Jeans Light Value
Style Rules for Building a Wardrobe of Classic Staples When You Have a Light Ideal Value
Stylish Minimalist Wardrobe
Before You Throw It All Out for a Minimalist Wardrobe Read This
Two Important Factors to Consider When Creating a Capsule Wardrobe
In This Video
- Is a bright with white (say red and white) a medium-high value contrast look as a bright with dark (say red with black) a high-value contrast?
- Why should I get dressed up if I’m now working at home?
- If my hair grows out to grey – how will my colours change?
- Should I follow the fashion must-have lists?
Light and Bright Colours Value Contrast
What to Wear Working from Home
Greying Hair and Colours Changing
Choosing Colours When You Have Grey Hair But a Warm Skin Undertone
Fashion Must-Have Lists
In this Video
- I’m growing out my hair to salt and pepper – how will my colours change?
- Are all people with blue eyes cool (and brown eyes)? And are all people with pink skin cool?
- How do I choose the right rise for my jeans?
Hair Colour and Palette Changes
Eye Colour and Undertone
Selecting the Right Rise For Your Jeans or Pants
In this Video:
- As an O Shape how can I feel slim in a summer dress when your body is more exposed?
- Best styles for a high shelf hip? Is this the same as a short waist?
- What are the best fabrics to flatter an O shape?
O Shape Dress Flattery Tips
High Shelf Hip 8 Shape
Fabrics to Flatter
Subscribe to my Podcast
You can now get these videos as podcasts subscribe and never miss an episode