Nancy K put in a request (and yes I’m doing all the body shapes) for an 8 shape – so here are some guidelines.
If you are an 8 Shape (high hip and bootylicious) you are best to avoid trying on garments that:
- Flare from the waist – such as dirndl or circle, or any sort of pleat from the waist.
- Tulip or overly tapered skirts or trousers
- Short shorts
- Longer jackets that don’t have lots of waist shaping and flare from the waist
- Anything that is not fitted at the waist or can be belted to fit your waist.
- Pocket flaps and lots of pocket detail on jeans
What do you 8s always avoid taking into the change room?