In this Video
- How to Organise your wardrobe?
- How do I figure out where my jeans should end, as I like to wear sneakers and roll up my jeans
- I have a fairly balanced body proportionally (just a marginally short waist) so how do I make my legs look longer?
How to Create An Ordered Wardrobe (and why you want one)
Small Space, Big Style
18 Funky Storage Ideas for Your Accessories
How to Choose The Right Jeans and Styling Them Smart Casual
How to Hem Jeans in 5 Steps Without Losing the Original Hem
Your Essential Guide to Choosing the Right Shoe Styles to Pair with Your Jeans
How to Make Your Legs Look Longer
8 Simple Ways to Make Your Legs Look Longer
How to Look Taller and Make Your Legs Look Longer
How to Choose Shoes to Make Your Legs Look Longer
In this Video
- How do you decide how to choose a neckline – face or body shape recommendations?
- How do you wear dresses and skirts in winter and not feel cold?
- A shape with long body and short legs – where to end tops and jackets with pants?
Your Ultimate Guide to 17 Necklines and Which to Choose to Flatter Your Features
How to Choose the Perfect Shape Neckline
Understanding Balance Points and How They Influence Your Choice of Neckline
Dresses and Skirts and Not Feel Cold
Staying Warm When You Can’t Wear Wool
The Secrets of the Most Stylish Winter Outfits
My Style: How to Stay Warm
Long Body and Short Legs – where to end tops/jackets with pants
J is for Jackets
How to Layer Tops Under Jackets
Body Proportions Explained – Long Body, Shorter Legs
In this Video
- Do midi (mid-calf) skirt and dresses work? How can you make them look flattering?
- Mixing textures – any suggestions on how to do this?
- How can we ensure our fashion is sustainable?
Tricky Trend – The Midi-Skirt
Choosing Top Lengths for Skirts and Pants
Your Essential Skirt Length and Shoe Selection Guide
T is for Texture
How You Can Use Your Hair Texture to Determine the Fabrics You Choose
How to Choose Flattering Texture in Fabrics
How to Make a Monochromatic Outfit Interesting
Sustainable Fashion Tips
Building a More Sustainable Fashion World
5 Ways to Make More Sustainable Fashion Choices
Sustainable Fashion Resources To Help You Make the Best Fashion Buying Decisions
In this Video
- Can I use hair accessories instead of earrings or necklaces to create my ideal value and colour contrasts?
- I’ve got a large wardrobe of creative/eclectic clothes that are still in good condition – should I be purging them?
- What seasonal pieces should I be looking for to give my look a lift?
I have medium value contrast but my hair and skin only have a medium- low value contrast -if I just wear that I feel bland – I feel like I need darker clothes – please can you help?
Colour and Value Contrast with Accessories
What’s Your Colour Contrast?
5 Colour Concept Essentials You Need to Understand To Create Harmonious Outfits
Getting the Balance Right with Your Colour Contrast
Purging My Wardrobe
How Many Clothes Do You Need in Your Wardrobe?
Before You Throw It All Out for a Minimalist Wardrobe Read This
Tips for Building a Functional and Fabulous Wardrobe
Why the Wardrobes of the Most Stylish Women are Built Over Time
Medium Value Contrast
How to Work with Your Contrast – Medium Contrast
What to Wear: Prints and Patterns, Getting the Value and Contrast Right
The Value of Value Contrast and Using it to Create Stunning Outfits
What Exactly is Low Value Contrast
Subscribe to my Podcast
You can now get these videos as podcasts subscribe and never miss an episode
Send Me Your Colour and Style Questions
Please do email me your colour and style questions to answer on upcoming videos!
I'm not sure if it's for you but how would you feel if you learned all about the colours and styles of clothing that suit your individual personality, shape and style? Just imagine what it would be like when you can open your wardrobe and pull together fabulous outfits that make you look and feel amazing every day? If you'd like to stop wasting money on the wrong clothes and accessories plus join an amazing bunch of very special women also on their style journey - then my 7 Steps to Style program is right for you. Find out more here.