Firstly, I just want to say a sincere thank you to all my lovely readers, I appreciate each and every one of you. I love getting your comments and questions – they are the reason I keep blogging.
Going through my Google analytics, I thought I’d share the content that was most read during the past year.
- How to Pose for Photographs
- How to Wear Skinny Jeans
- Open Toes and Hosiery – Should You or Shouldn’t You?
- What Shoes to Wear with Leggings
- How to Tie Head Scarves
- How to Remove Scuff Marks from Patent Leather
- My 8 Top Tips for Dressing a Short Waist
- Body Shapes Explained – Defining Points
- Real Life Body Shapes – 8 Shape
- Real Life Body Shapes – X Shape
- How to Choose Boots for Your Body Shape
- How to Figure Out Your Face Shape
- How to Measure Your Body Proportions
- Who Suits a Pixie Haircut?
- Body Shapes Explained – H Shape
- Which are More Slimming – Horizontal or Vertical Lines
- 13 Ways to Wear a Pashmina Scarf
- Best Clothing for Busty Women
- How to Store Scarves
- Wardrobe Capsules – Casual Business
- Real Life Body Shapes V Shape
- Body Proportions Explained
- Why Ankle Length Pants are Generally Unflattering
- How to Look Taller and Make Your Legs Look Longer
- More on How to Figure Out Your Body Shape
But what I’d like to know, is what was the post that you personally found most useful or enlightening this past year?