Apart from my posts on real life body shapes (which are perennially popular) I thought I’d share with you the most popular posts of 2014, just in case you missed them!
- How to Pose for Photographs
- How to Remove Scuff Marks from Patent Leather
- How to Choose a Necklace to Go with Your Neckline
- 13 Ways to Wear a Pashmina
- Who Suits a Pixie Haircut
- How to Create a Capsule Wardrobe on a Budget
- How to Blow Dry a Bob in 3 Minutes or Less
- How to Figure out Your Face Shape
- 9 Keys to Unlocking Your Style
- How to Wear Cardigans for Your Body Shape
Which was your most popular post this year? An it doesn’t have to be from the list above – but one that made a difference to how you approached your style or the way you dress your unique body.
Hi Imogen, not sure how you have come up with this top 10 list for 2014, as some of these blogs weren’t posted in 2014 and some don’t have very many comments.
You blog on 24 Nov 2014 “9 real life examples of dressing to your contrast” had more comments than any in the list above, at 84, so surely that should be in the top 10?
I found this blog and all the related ones that you have done to help us to determine our value and colour contrast levels and what to wear to best suit those levels, have been the most useful blogs this year.
This list came from my google analytics as the most read posts in the past year
For me, it was the post about column of colour for your body shape. I was always drawn to the column going through the middle, but then I realised it was perfect for my H shape. And all the capsule wardrobe posts. Could you please write a post about capsule wardrobe for the column going through the middle, preferably in cool colours? Thank you and best regards, Jelena