Do you get stuck in a rut and wear the same outfits to work day after day? Want some work outfit inspiration?
Here are 6 work appropriate outfits you can use as inspiration for your office attire.
1. Cropped pants with a bootie
This outfit is medium value contrast as it steps from white, through mid-blue to grey/black and neutral plus 1 colour
2. Plum Coloured suit with patterned tights
This outfit is low-medium value contrast and monochromatic colour contrast (with 1 neutral)
3. Coloured Jacket and a patterned skirt with Knee High Boots
This outfit is medium value contrast and between monochromatic and analogous colour contrast (as the shades of blue vary from warmer to cooler blues) with 1 neutral.
4. Navy Culottes with a Structured Moto Jacket
This outfit is high value contrast and low colour contrast. The necklace helps to create a step between the dark and light elements, but sometimes you want a high value contrast in the office as it gives you a more authoritative appearance.
5. Navy Dress with a White Blazer
This is high value contrast (though again I’ve used accessories to create that little step in between) and 2 neutrals plus 1 colour.
6. Pinstripe Pants with a Cashmere Jumper
This outfit is medium-high value contrast and neutral plus 1 colour.
Discover more office appropriate outfit inspiration here:
I’m also sharing some inspired work outfits from around the blogsphere to help you think a little more broadly about what you wear to work.
7. Sheila shares a gorgeous grey pinafore dress
8. Samantha shows her pencil skirt style
9. Lady of Style shares her formula for wearing jeans to the office
10. Alison shares how to wear a bright skirt in Autumn to the office
11. Fonda shares what to wear with a brown pant to work
12. And an interview with Val who shares her thoughts on style and shares some great outfits that would be totally work appropriate.
Plus from my archives more work/office attire posts to help you:
What to wear to work – 5 Office appropriate outfits