We’ve come to the end of November and the NoRepeat November Style Challenge. What have you learned about your style and your wardrobe and how you utilize your clothes and accessories?
I’ve been super busy this month running my Personal Stylist and Image Mastery training and Personal Colour Analysis training courses (it’s so much fun assisting our students to learn all the science behind the art of image, colour and style so that they can fulfill their dreams of working as an image consultant or stylist).
The weather in Melbourne has been very changeable – truly 4 seasons in one day, and most weeks, we’ve had hot and cold weather, so not wearing the same clothes has been pretty easy for me as I wasn’t limited to the same season the whole month.
There were a few occasions where I almost reached for an ‘old faithful’, then stopped myself, and made myself look at some of my lesser worn clothes, get them out and remind myself why they are still in my wardrobe. A few items have been donated to charity, but it was also a great reminder about why I love some of my clothes.
Now tell me about your experiences?
- Did you discover new outfits in your wardrobe?
- Did you experiment with accessorizing to change the way an outfit looks?
- Did you find garments that you’d forgotten and give them another wearing?
- Did you clean out your wardrobe? Did the challenge help you decide what to keep and what to toss?
- Did you discover anything about your personality style?
- Did you find a signature style?
- Did you break your style rules?