Metscan mentioned that she wanted to know what I packed and wore at the AICI conference in Sydney over the weekend. I spent 4 days in Sydney, the weather wasn’t great, though the forecast for Monday was sunny and mid 20s (that’s something like 80F). So I’ve done a quick Polyvore on the floor of the clothes I took so you can see. I did leave out jewellery, each outfit had a statement piece except far right, in the picture sorry).
Ok – so from left to right:
- Silk shirt – wore Monday (after the conference was over, but when I met with Tiffany from Truly the Dullest Blog – she is not dull at all)m with jeans and silver ballet flats (not pictured). I wore this back on the flight home.
- Blue Tee and navy jacket, jeans and black shoes pictured (kitten heels) underneath jeans – wore Sunday.
- Black top and skirt, wore with black ankle length leggings and black slingbacks to the conference dinner and fashion parade on Friday night.
- Periwinkle long sleeve wool knit and grey dress – wore Saturday with knee-high black boots (pictured right).
- Black dress, silver scarf, black and grey jacket, knee-high black boots – wore Friday (wore on the flight too).
That’s all I took and it was enough.