How to Find the Right Top for X Shape
Best to avoid looking at clothing with these features:
- Lots of horizontal detail across the hips.
- Patch pockets on the hips
- Tops that don’t show off your defined waist.
- Jackets that aren’t tailored to show off your waist, and especially those that end around your lower hips, you’re better off with a shorter high hip length.
- Distressing on jeans across your hips
- Anything boxy or square
- Ending your tops down on your low hip (same as for the A shape).
What do you Xs avoid taking into the change room?
Further reading about X shape: