Not sure of your body shape? Read up on the Body Shapes Explained posts to help you find it.
If you are an X shape, then you are best to avoid looking at clothing with these features:
- Lots of horizontal detail across the hips.
- Patch pockets on the hips
- Tops that don’t show off your defined waist.
- Jackets that aren’t tailored to show off your waist, and especially those that end around your lower hips, you’re better off with a shorter high hip length.
- Distressing on jeans across your hips
- Anything boxy or square
- Ending your tops down on your low hip (same as for the A shape).
What do you Xs avoid taking into the change room?
I'm not sure if it's for you but how would you feel if you learned all about the colours and styles of clothing that suit your individual personality, shape and style? Just imagine what it would be like when you can open your wardrobe and pull together fabulous outfits that make you look and feel amazing every day? If you'd like to stop wasting money on the wrong clothes and accessories plus join an amazing bunch of very special women also on their style journey - then my 7 Steps to Style program is right for you. Find out more here.