Recently I was asked a question about how to deal with and embrace style as you go through midlife into older age with the many changes that happen to us, from lifestyle to body and colouring.
My aim is that you still enjoy the process of dressing and style with maturity even though the media can make many of us feel that fashion is only for the young, and slim.
In this video with Jill Chivers of 16 Style Types we discuss elements of ageing, bodies and lifestyle influences.
We also discuss other aspects of style as you age including:
- How to find the positives of ageing.
- Embracing the changes of lifestyle which have different wardrobe needs.
- How to find clothes that still make you feel smart but not corporate.
- Letting go of what no longer serves you in your wardrobe.
- Learning how to dress the body you have today which may have changed with age (and have a whole new set of rules to learn and internalize).