I received this award from the thoughtful and stylish LPC at Privilege. Thanks SO much!
LPC’s blog is an eclectic mix of things from her life and her interest, from exercise to fashion, from midlife to food, all from her high wasp perspective (which is interesting to me as WASPS are not something we have in Australia, except the insect sort, which we currently have a nest of residing in the wall beside my bedroom).
The terms of this award are to reveal several things about oneself.
5 Fashion Things You Didn’t Know About Imogen:
- I wore all handmedowns from my brother and other family friends until I was 8 years old. Many were ugly and made of nasty fabrics. My least favourite was a pair of blue shorts that had one red and one white patch pocket on the front.
- Until I was 16 years old the only shoes I had were my brown lace up school shoes, when I managed to convince my mother that a I really needed a pair of non-school shoes to wear on the weekend.
- When I first started my image consulting business I only had 2 decent outfits to wear (I’d had my first child and money was very tight).
- I have over 80 image related books on the shelf in my office. I read anything that is related to my industry. If I can pick up just one tip or a different perspective on something I’m satisfied.
- When I was 20 I went to see my doctor about foot pain, he told me to wear different shoes every day as each shoe rubs on a different part of your foot, so by wearing different shoes you do less damage to your feet. I took his advice to extremes and I now have a shoe wardrobe of around 80 pairs of shoes.
Approximately 15 Fashion Bloggers Receiving The “You Are A Great Fashion Read” Award:
All right. If any of these bloggers would like to give us 5 Fashion Facts We Didn’t Know Before, I, for one, will be waiting anxiously to hear.