Following on in my series of reader’s favourite posts, here are Carol’s list.
Not in any particular order as all blogs great;
– Column of colour – I take notice when I am putting on a vest or jacket as to what I am wearing on the bottom
– Choosing colours when you have grey hair and warm skin – This post acknowledged that warm skinned people have grey (coolish) hair.
– Why colour analysis has evolved past the seasons. – for many years I knew I didn’t fit the seasons and even the expanded seasons. I am light warm soft. I might have been Spring but am now older and softer. This was an extremely important post for me. I still see other bloggers posting seasonal analysis but I really wonder if they understand how limited it is. (it should have been 8 ‘seasons’ from the start if their maths was right but even then contrast levels are not taken into account)
– All posts on colour and value contrasts
– All posts on neutrals
– Our colouring changes with age
Thanks for all posts over the years. My journey is becoming more settled as I understand myself better. I may not be stylish but I am comfortable and I am wearing greater percentage of my clothes than before.