Following on from our video a couple of weeks back on finding your signature colours, I was asked to share some photos of other people and their signature colours.
Finding Your Signature Colours
- Lip colours – what are the colours most closely related to your lips?
- Natural blush colours – which colours bring out your natural blush (not your high colour or floridness)?
- Skin colours – which colours are found in your skin? It may be pink, orange, red, yellow, purple tones – or others!
- Eye colours – which colours are found in your eyes or make them look more intense and rich?
- Hair colours – which colours replicate your eyebrows and hair?
These are just some of your signature colours and are great colours to wear.
- Skin, blush and lip colours make you look healthy and work well in tops, makeup and also work great in glasses frames.
- Eye colours are fabulous for tops, jackets, earrings and necklaces.
- Hair colours are brilliant for shoes, bags, belts and coats.
Have you started discovering your signature colours?