- the more sporty the watch, they’re made for sport and very casual clothes
- bright colours spell fun, keep them outside of work time, unless you are a professional clown
- classic shapes and styles work with a professional wardrobe – if you wear a suit to work, look for a classic, high quality watch to match your image
- a plain analogue face with a metallic band can be worn almost anywhere (except when dressed up to the 9s)
- diamond encrusted watches are made for nighttime glamour
- watches that have the appearance of braclets and bangles are a great way to add some personality to your outfit, whilst still being a practical piece
- if your personality is rebellious or unconventional, throw all the rules out and wear whatever style you like, as long as it’s an expression of who you are on the inside!
I'm not sure if it's for you but how would you feel if you learned all about the colours and styles of clothing that suit your individual personality, shape and style? Just imagine what it would be like when you can open your wardrobe and pull together fabulous outfits that make you look and feel amazing every day? If you'd like to stop wasting money on the wrong clothes and accessories plus join an amazing bunch of very special women also on their style journey - then my 7 Steps to Style program is right for you. Find out more here.