How do you know if your back view is as attractive as your front? It’s much harder to see our back view in the mirror, without a series of mirrors. So when choosing jeans, which are the best pockets for your butt?
Quick Tips for Choosing Jeans Pockets
- Size and placement is really important to increase your booty quotient.
- Pockets need to be proportionate to the size of your bottom. Too large an they’ll consume your butt, too small and your bottom will look larger.
- Pocket flaps are for the flat bottom gals.
- Lots of detail will add curve to your butt.
- Bootylicious babes need less detail on their pockets, unless they want to highlight their curves, when they should go for lots of embroidery detail.
- Want to lengthen your legs? Look for a high pocket placement, low pockets will shorten your legs and lengthen your butt.
And from the front view? Be careful of diagonal pocket openings, unless they sit completely flat they will add width to your hips.
I'm not sure if it's for you but how would you feel if you learned all about the colours and styles of clothing that suit your individual personality, shape and style? Just imagine what it would be like when you can open your wardrobe and pull together fabulous outfits that make you look and feel amazing every day? If you'd like to stop wasting money on the wrong clothes and accessories plus join an amazing bunch of very special women also on their style journey - then my 7 Steps to Style program is right for you. Find out more here.