This is a bit of fun, but surprisingly accurate, what’s interesting, is that I’ve always loved Katherine Hepburn, I loved her films and her gratey voice. I loved that she was strong and beautiful. And dang I wanted her cheekbones!
You are a Katharine — “I am happy and open to new things”
Katharines are energetic, lively, and optimistic. They want to contribute to the world.
How to Get Along with Me
- * Engage with me in stimulating conversation and laughter.
- * Appreciate my grand visions and listen to my stories.
- * Don’t try to change my style. Accept me the way I am.
- * Be responsible for youself. I dislike clingy or needy people.
- * Give me companionship, affection, and freedom.
- What I Like About Being a Katharine
- * being optimistic and not letting life’s troubles get me down
- * being spontaneous and free-spirited
- * being outspoken and outrageous. It’s part of the fun.
- * being generous and trying to make the world a better place
- * having the guts to take risks and to try exciting adventures
- * having such varied interests and abilities
What’s Hard About Being a Katharine
- * not having enough time to do all the things I want
- * not completing things I start
- * not being able to profit from the benefits that come from specializing; not making a commitment to a career
- * having a tendency to be ungrounded; getting lost in plans or fantasies
- * feeling confined when I’m in a one-to-one relationship
- Katharines as Children Often
- * are action oriented and adventuresome
- * drum up excitement
- * prefer being with other children to being alone
- * finesse their way around adults
- * dream of the freedom they’ll have when they grow up
Katharines as Parents
- * are often enthusiastic and generous
- * want their children to be exposed to many adventures in life
- * may be too busy with their own activities to be attentive
So which Mad-Men era female icon are you most like? Take the test
I'm not sure if it's for you but how would you feel if you learned all about the colours and styles of clothing that suit your individual personality, shape and style? Just imagine what it would be like when you can open your wardrobe and pull together fabulous outfits that make you look and feel amazing every day? If you'd like to stop wasting money on the wrong clothes and accessories plus join an amazing bunch of very special women also on their style journey - then my 7 Steps to Style program is right for you. Find out more here.