If you’re like me and like to wear a cardi when it’s a little nippy, how to choose one to flatter your figure?
How to Choose a Flattering Cardigan
Clockwise from top left
- The stripy cardigan is great for I shapes, the wide stripes will add curves as will the pocket detail which will add width to your hips.
- The white cardigan with black waist detail will give you the illusion of a lovely waist, the striped cuff details will make your hips look curvier.
- The grey with feather neckline cardigan is great for 8, X and A shapes who can all highlight their small waists with a belt, the feathers draw attention up toward you face.
- The peach cardigan with ruched sleeves is best for A and 8 shapes who have narrower shoulders and want to balance their hips whilst still drawing attention their small waists.
- The black cardigan with the asymmetrical hem is fantastic for A and X shapes who want to deflect from their hips.
- The red and grey cardigans in the middle are great for those with less of a waisted shape, O, Hs and Vs. The long open line creates flattering verticals that elongate a shorter torso.
- The long peach cardigan is great for Xs,8s and As, the tie at the waist highlights your waist, the longer length camouflages your bottom.
- As and 8s with narrower shoulders will look great in the white cardigan with shoulder detail.
- The green and grey cardigans are great for smaller busted women as the high necklines will flatter.
- The blue/grey cardigan with asymmetric wide collar works for Hs and As, as does the red cardigan with ruffle detail.