How to look and feel great while losing weight
Put off buying clothes until you lose weight?
Feel that losing weight is a constant battle?
Feel that it’s not worth spending money on looking good until you’re at your goal weight?
Have no idea what to buy because you don’t know how to dress your changing body shape?
Feel that you’ve lost your style and want to get it back?
In it you’ll find out
- Why the process of losing weight seems so hard , and how you can make it much easier
- The importance of style and body image messages, and how to tune out the ones you don’t want
- Perspective- and life-changing activities that will shift you how you think and feel about your body
- Why it’s so important to feel great while you’re losing weight
- The critical part that ongoing self care plays in the success of your weight loss journey
- The impact that body image has on your weight loss journey, and your ultimate success or failure in losing the weight
- Why looking good is so important while you are losing weight (it’s not just superficial!)
- Why so many women on a weight loss journey don’t look and feel as good as they should, and can
- How to identify your body shape, body proportions and best colours to flatter your unique silhouette, even as you lose weight
- The secret weapon that understanding scale is, and how to create a longer leaner look
- Your unique personality and how to dress to express it
- The importance of fabric and volume to create an attractive silhouette, at any size
- Why accessories are your best friend when dressing on a weight loss journey
- How to make the most of the wardrobe you have, and the wardrobe you’ll need, on your weight loss journey
- What a capsule wardrobe is and why you need to be creating capsules
- What and how to buy while you’re losing weight, including shopping on a budget
- How to look great in photos