Let’s talk about shopping for clothes.
Watch the Video
After the past 2+ years of pandemic lockdowns, many are starting to get out again, back to the office or workplace, or just back to a more social life. What many have started to realise is just how their wardrobes have become stale and that it’s time to relook at what you have in your wardrobe to see if it’s still you and still works for your lifestyle and body. It can mean time to hit the shops again yet …
Not everyone loves to shop.
In my experience, many women find it stressful and frustrating. We all want to look good, but sometimes it’s difficult to find the right clothes (I hear you! Yes this is one of the most common issues).
Sometimes too, the current season trend is not suitable to your taste, style or colouringl. And if you want something specific, it’s not out there. Everything is just casual and has limited colours.
Without realising it, even though you’re an intelligent woman you’re most likely making common style and shopping mistakes that are stealing your style and holding you back from feeling like the most confident and attractive version of yourself.
Having a great style education will give you an added boost to finding and developing your style. It will help you need on the “what suits me” element of style, discovering the colours, contrast, and other physical elements, as well as giving you detailed assistance in understanding how your personality influences your style choices.
There is so much fluff in fashion it’s hard to know what’s great advice and what should be avoided which is why I’ve put together my new style masterclass to share with you.
A Personal Invitation…
I’m inviting you to join me at a special online event where I will share with you how to overcome the annoying fashion mistakes that are holding you back and finally look and feel like the most confident version of yourself. To learn more, sign up here now!
In this Masterclass, you’ll learn:
1. Why shopping for clothes is so frustrating and exactly what you’re doing completely wrong when you’re in the stores (or online) and coming home with either “it’ll do” clothes 😫 or empty-handed.
2. Which of your current clothes shopping strategies are really harming your style and making you waste a heap of money on all the wrong things!
3. Exactly why you should ignore most of the fashion advice you ever see, hear or read about regarding what you need in your wardrobe and why that advice is making you waste a lot of money.
4. One thing you may be overlooking that is holding your style back in a big way.
5. Why this one common thought is the reason you have problems with your style and how you can change your perspective and think about it in a few easy steps!
I can’t wait to share my insights and decades of experience with you to get your style back on track! I’d love to see you there!